Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feeling a bit better

    Well things are going a bit better. The panic attacks are getting back under control with the help of klonopin. My doctor is being very understanding and making me feel that I'm not the only one that has them, she is so reassuring and told me to let her hold onto the worries that I have. I also have a great support group with my husband, son, daughter in law, granddaughter, and friends who will sit with me until the feelings pass.
I see my old shrink in November and I'm feeling hopeful that I can get things back under control and get my life back.
    I feeling well enough that I went to the Big E, a big fair in MA, I had a few anxious moments but the girls were right there and helped calm me down. Then on Monday I fell and broke my fibula in my right leg and I'm in a brace thing and might be put into a cast on Thursday. This has made me feel guilty as I can't take the dog out or do the laundry, the washer is down a flight of stairs so I've been doing the crying thing and keep saying I'm sorry to my husband and my poor little dog.
   I'm back to working on things for my shop as I feel better about my life in general. I'll add some pictures of some works in progress soon.
Blessed Be to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment